Friday, 23 November 2012

Audience profile

Audience Profile- My official magazine


This is my audience profile for my magazine that I have made from a survey I did. The information above is going to guide me to what sort of music magazine I am going to make, though I will adjust some aspects, but within region. 
The audience profile is set up in a theme to fit all the genre responses I got, I didn't crowd it with colour and too many images or text and I made sure that it tied in most with the top three genres. Once I had narrowed down the feedback I got from the responses I also added some images that were not from the survey, but from my own opinion on what people would like.

This audience profile will give me a clear guidance to what my magazine should include, how it should be orientated with the music and audience, and what genre I should use for my music magazines aim etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment