Tuesday, 2 October 2012

College Magazine Research

College Magazine Research


PreMed Life magazine
What I like about the magazine cover- The magazine uses a background photo that is tied to the theme of the magazine and doesn't crowd the cover with too many stories so the picture can still be viewed easily. The masthead and lead are all in different colours but to taste; quite bold, but some slightly pastille. To me this draws attention to the magazine and gives it an easy reading feeling, which will help to engage the readers.
Challenge magazine
What I like about the magazine-Challenge uses it's front cover image to advertise the main article indirectly which is something a bit different to other magazines, so it stands out to perspective  readers because it catches their eye. And again like the previous magazine, it isn't over-done with the masthead or stories ect, which gives it an easy reading feel to it.
http://issuu.com/challengeonline/docs/challenge-200901-mag




Elms College magazine
What I like about the magazine cover- The thing I like about the Elms College magazine is the masthead and the way they have kept it quite simple but sweet. They have also used the underline to have the word 'magazine' in it, which I quite like.

No comments:

Post a Comment